The Colorado Sustainability Study released December 3, 2013 reveals the budgetary health of the state of Colorado through the year 2030.
- The 2013 Sustainability Study is an update to earlier research published in 2011.
- The 2011 study is available here: General Fund Revenues and Expenditures: A Structural Imbalance
Learn more about the findings of the Sustainability Study with the resources below:
- Sustainability Press Release
- Sustainability Study Executive Summary Colorado
- Sustainability Study PowerPoint Presentation
Watch the Colorado Futures Center video for a glimpse into the 2013 Sustainability Study
The Colorado Futures Center at Colorado State University video explains the long-term challenges the state will face in paying for Colorado’s General Fund programs, including K-12 education, health care, corrections, courts, higher education, and a host of others.
Colorado Futures Center at Colorado State University’s community outreach and video is supported by The Colorado Trust, a health foundation dedicated to achieving health equity.
Media or Speaking Inquiries: Contact Colorado Futures Center